I've Landed My Dream Job!!!

Super quick post -


I started today as a Territory Manager at my dream job with my dream company.  I am completely over the moon and can't believe how blessed I am to have been given this opportunity.  The company stands for everything I believe in, they participate in the community as well as give to the less fortunate world-wide, and they are the most amazing people to be surrounded by.


What does this mean for you??  Well, the company is a specialty food distributor offering 'good for you' options - and they distribute everything.  Like literally.  Their (my?) lineup is extremely vast and covers everything for everyone.  A dream.  Pinch me.


So going forward, I'll write some reviews on products, and give you ideas on how to use them.  I can't wait, and I hope you can't either.


It's been a long time since I've been excited to get up in the morning and go to work...a very long time.  I feel very lucky.


Yippee!!

Comments