Mango Wings



My family loves wings so we do a wing night every once in a while.  I always buy mine from wag jag grocery – because they are the best quality and price.  This was a quick dinner, courtesy of the Food Network Magazine, and was served with a salad.  I tweaked a couple of ingredients, but I’m sure it’s delicious as-is.  Enjoy!



Mango Wings
12 chicken wings (I did about 24)
¼ tsp turmeric (I put way more – probably 2 tsp)
Salt & pepper
(at this point I also added garlic powder & 5-spice powder)
1 c mango chutney
2 T lemon juice
Yellow mustard (I used Dijon)

Toss the wings with turmeric, salt & pepper (and other spices if using).  Spread on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until golden.  Whisk remaining ingredients and a pinch of salt.  Toss wings with half of the sauce and return to oven for 5 minutes.  Serve with remaining sauce – yum!

Comments