A Middle-Eastern Feast - Ground Beef with Hummus, Tabbouleh Salad, and Pita

I love Middle Eastern food - the spices warm you up from inside out and this meal is a super quick one to pull together.

I know that most people use couscous for their Tabbouleh, but my new favorite grain is barley, so that;s what I used.  In particular, I prefer Snappy Grains as they have created the only quick-cooking barley on the market.

For the Tabbouleh recipe, check out their website here.  They have a ton of ways you can use this barley, and it's so good for you!!  Just a side note - I always add feta to mine, although in their recipe they say it's optional (but when is cheese ever optional??)


For the ground beef and hummus, I used a recipe I saw on You Gotta Eat Here (best show ever!!) - you can find it here - thanks Dr. Laffa!!

Toast up some pitas, and your meal is ready to go!

Comments