The BEST Schnitzel in Guelph, Ontario!!!

So I recently started a new job in sales and it's been quite the transition.  I'm slowly learning the ropes, and have started feeling my way around the new cities I will be visiting regularly.  The best part?  I get to find amazing places to eat! 

If you happen to find yourself in Guelph, Ontario, I strongly suggest you visit Ella's Bistro & Café at 219 Silvercreek Parkway North.  The kind ladies at Ella's lovingly prepared perfectly fried schnitzel for you - and my oh my is it ever delicious.  They also serve daily homemade soups (I tried the cream of cauliflower today - amazing!) and the pirogues are definitely on my list to try next. 

You can check out my pictures below, but please go and visit - you won't be disappointed!!!




Go there - now!

Comments