Pork Chops WIth Honey Balsamic Glaze

I'm pretty sure I just found my new favorite way to prepare pork chops.  This sauce was to die for, and came together in a pinch, with ingredients most people already have on hand.  It was a huge hit with the family, and I can't wait to make it again!  My mouth is already watering...

Thank you Taste of Home for this quick and easy meal!



Pork Chops With Honey Balsamic Glaze
4 bone in pork chops
1/2 tsp each red pepper flakes, salt, pepper
2 T EVOO
Glaze:
1/2 c each balsamic vinegar & honey
3 scallions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp fresh rosemary, or 1/4 tsp dried & crushed
1/8 tsp each salt & pepper
1/4 c butter cubed

Sprinkle chops with seasonings.  Heat oil over medium, add pork, cook 5 minutes per side.  Remove & keep warm.  In the same skillet, whisk all ingredients except butter, bring to a boil.  Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.  Remove from heat, whisk in butter until melted, serve with chops.

At this point, I added the chops back into the pan and coated them with the sauce.  I kept them warm in there until it was time to serve.  Is served these with green beans and rice - yum!

Comments